Here are 30 things about me!
1. I almost didn't graduate high school because I hadn't taken world history. I had to drop yearbook and take world history with sophomores. My teacher wouldn't let me answer any questions because I knew them all.
2. I'm right handed.
3. I've taken the jeopardy test in Dallas. It was pretty hard but at least I can say that I did it.
4. I've been to 4 ballparks and 1 basketball game.
5. I like the Mavs over the Thunder. People ask me why and I say because the Mavs were the original home team.
6. I'm a tomboy. I'm really not a girly-girl.
7. My grandma went to beauty school even though she didn't work in a beauty shop after she went to school. She taught me a lot about beauty and style. I don't know how I'd look without her.
8. I'm the only one in my family that's not in science or a teacher.
9. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. The cats live with my parents since my dog picked on them.
10. I've only lived in Oklahoma but lived in Arlington, VA for a few months.
11. I've interned at the USDA and Commerce Department.
12. My birthday is on Christmas.
13. I'm superstitious.
14. I read my horoscope for entertainment.
15. I don't like to decorate. I look at magazines and pinterest but don't have the motivation to actually do that.
16. I love to garden.
17. I bought a metal detector! I'm going to find riches.
18. I really want to go dig for diamonds in Arkansas.
19. I love Cody Canada.
20. I love margaritas.
21. I was once Eloise in a fancy hotel in Dallas. We saw a wedding, fancy people dressed up and the Dallas Cowboys.
22. I've been a Dallas Cowboys fan for 33 years.
23. I've never been to a NFL game. :(
24. I like OSU Cowboys for college sports.
25. I've been to their football and basketball games.
26. My two favorite places for vacations are Fort Worth and Las Vegas.
27. I don't like math.
28. I have a red car.
29. I'm an only child.
30. I don't want to get married.