Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Things for Me!

I have some exciting news! I have become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! Yep, that's a mouthful.  I'm so excited to get this started! Lately, I've wanted to do something that would earn me some extra cash.  What would be better than that and you get to play with makeup?!

My cousin, Julia is a consultant too.  She invited me to a lashes and lips class on Sunday afternoon.  I knew that would be a fun party.  Like I said, I love makeup and why just buy it when you could share with other girls and women how to use it and be beautiful?

If you're interested, shop online 24 hours a day with me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant at http://www.marykay.com/christinelbrown.

P.S. If you're interested in a free makeover, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment