Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wants

My birthday is on Christmas.  Yes, I get two days off for my birthday in the same week.  It's at the end of the year and in the middle of the year (I still go off of the school calendar).

Usually for my birthday, I get house stuff or winter stuff. Last year I got a 4 cup food processor and a hoodie. It's great and useful, but at other times, I would like things without having to buy them myself.

Last night I was cleaning house and I was singing, "If my birthday was tomorrow, I'd ask for a new vacuum." It's true.  I got my wonderful vacuum after Thanksgiving, but the canister is small and I have to empty it out several times if I vacuum the whole house.

If you know someone who has either a summer or winter birthday, drop them off a gift on the opposite time of the year.  I know that they'll appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment